Three (3) Reasons Why We Are The Best Restoration Contractor in Aurora
- Professionally Trained Technicians. Fully trained, knowledgeable and skilled.
- Advanced Equipment. The right equipment saves time and money.
- Timely Service. We are available 24/7, 365 days per year.
Professionally Trained Technicians
The best work is done by experienced and trained technicians. Our technicians not only do the job properly, but they respect the people we serve. It’s our goal to only hire the most highly-trained and experienced technicians – and then we even train them further! Each technician must be certified by the two most respected organizations: the Indoor Air Quality Association and the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification. Our work is 5-Star rated. In fact, we set the industry standard for workmanship and customer service. We are known for honest, high-quality work.
The equipment used when remediating a disaster often determines the outcome. It is our belief that the most current equipment, along with experience, brings better results. When disaster strikes, it’s important to hire a professional company with lots of experience.
Be prepared. If possible, consider having a contractor in mind before a disaster – rather than scrambling to find solutions when damage occurs.
How we work. The first thing we do when you call Restoration 1 of West Denver is to conduct a damage assessment. Knowing the extent of the damage and what it will take to return a home or office to pre-disaster condition is critical to understanding the complexity of the project. Once we’ve assessed the site, our technicians will use the most advanced equipment in the industry (here’s an example), to restore your property. As noted above, our technicians are highly-trained and certified. They’ve had experience in all types of cleanup and restoration efforts. If you have a disaster, let us be your go-to property restoration service.
When you have a disaster, you need 24-Hour Emergency Service. And with major property damage, you need professionals who have experience in the field. We understand what you are dealing with. Whether you own residential or commercial property, we dispatch our technicians immediately to inspect the damage. Once on site, we form a plan to return your property to pre-damage state. Our service includes:
- Trained technicians who are certified in restoration procedures by the two top associations in the industry.
- Environmentally friendly services – we want to avoid further damage – to your home and to the environment.
- Professional inspection by trained professionals will also include a prompt mold infiltration assessment if appropriate.
- Help with claims. We are happy to discuss the scope of the project with your insurance adjuster.
RESTORATION 1 OF WEST DENVER SERVICES
Water Damage Restoration & Clean Up In Aurora.
Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration.
Fire is costly to both residential and commercial properties. It’s easy for losses to reach into the thousands of dollars. Besides being costly, a fire in your home or office can significantly impact your life. We understand. We assisted many families during the Marshall Fire event. If you experience a fire or smoke damage please give us a call. We work hard to get your life back on track. We’ll inspect your home or office for structural damage and our team will make repairs to damaged items. We will also remove any items that aren’t salvageable. Our sole purpose following a fire is to get you back in your home or business as soon as possible. Learn More.
When a home or office has had a water disaster of some kind, Mold can be a resulting problem. When mold is present, you want to address the problem quickly. Mold can spread into other areas rapidly and it can affect the health of your family or co-workers. Restoration 1 of West Denver understands that it is important to eliminate mold professionally and sanitize the area immediately. Learn More.
Other Critical Services.
If you live or work in Aurora, Restoration 1 of West Denver can help owners with a number of other cleanup services, including the following:
- Asbestos Mitigation
- Crawlspace Encapsulation
- Crime Scene & Trauma Cleanup
- Hoarding Cleanup Services
- Sewage Removal
- Sump Pump Cleanup
Please consider making Restoration 1 your go-to resource when disaster strikes in Aurora, CO. We operate around the clock, so don’t hesitate to call at the first sign of a problem.
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Certified and Highly Trained Restoration Experts
- Eco Friendly Service
- Prompt Damage Assessment and Pretesting
Hours of Operation
Why Choose Restoration 1?
- High Service Standards
- 24/7 Response Time
- We Guarantee The Use Of The Most Current Code Standards
- Certified Experts
- We Live In Your Community
- We Have Experience Dealing With All Insurance Companies
- Emergency Services
- We Consider You Part Of Our Family
- Pride In Meeting Your Restoration Deadlines