Why We Are The Best Mold Remediation & Inspection Restoration Experts in Aurora?
- Professionally trained technicians. Our technicians are Certified and Highly-Trained restoration experts.
- Environmentally responsible. One of our core values is that we respect the environment as we turn your property back to pre-loss condition.
- Immediate assessment. Knowing the extent of the problem and the plan for remediation is important to our clients.We provide a prompt and complete mold infiltration assessment.
- Hassle-free service. To provide a full overview of the situation, we are happy to review the project plan with your insurance adjuster.
- Trusted local contractor.We are a trusted, local business. Our reputation is key to our commitment to provide the best service.
Expert Mold Remediation Service
It’s Not Unusual For Mold To Appear After Water Intrusion
If your property has sustained major water damage – from a flood, broken or frozen pipes or any other reason – you need a restoration contractor that can make the necessary repairs, but can ALSO assess the area for the presence of mold. Mold can form in areas that have taken on water – and if not treated, mold can spread to other areas. Mold removal should not be delayed. The presence of mold can have adverse health effects, so it’s important to seek expert mold remediation & inspection directly following a water event. At Restoration 1 of West Denver, we have the tools, training and expertise to take on mold issues, whether they are small or large. Our technicians know how to remove all traces of mold and get your property back to a safe and habitable state.
Urgency of Mold Remediation
Call In Experts At The First Sign Of Mold. Here’s why.
- Easier cleanup. Mold spreads quickly to other areas if left unattended.
- Safety is key. Your home or office is unsafe and could be a health hazard if mold is not removed.
- Unhealthy conditions.It’s important to hire trained professionals for mold removal as it can cause a number of health issues.
What are some of the physical effects of mold?
Mold grows where there is a lack of proper ventilation, in high moisture areas and where there is excessive humidity. To be safe and protect your family and co-workers, we advise owners to have a professional mold remediation & inspection performed immediately. Quick action may protect you from various symptoms such as: fever, rash, irritated or watery eyes, breathing problems, and other diseases.
Black Mold Can Be A Significant Problem
The term “black mold” is often heard. What is it exactly? Black mold is similar to mildew, but it has a raised appearance (while mildew is “flat”). Black mold spreads when spores travel through the air to other areas. Black mold spores are particularly nasty because if inhaled, these spores can cause serious health issues. You can spot black mold by its dark gray, black or green color.
What Is Our Mold Remediation Process?
The Indoor Air Quality Association (IAQA) Standards
Each technician on the Restoration 1 team is certified by the Indoor Air Quality Association (IAQA). By adhering to their process, we get the best results. When we get a call alerting us to the need for mold remediation & inspection, our first step is to test the air quality in your home or office to determine the extent of the mold problem. As a result, we know the best way to remove mold. Our team is fully trained and experienced in HVAC cleaning and inspection. In fact, our process takes care of mold that has made its way into the system and unit.
Preventing Mold Growth In The Future
After a water event, the best way to prevent mold growth is to ensure all areas of your property are thoroughly dried. Drying furnishing, flooring and other materials can be very difficult. It’s important to use the proper equipment to make sure items are thoroughly and properly dried. We recommend that you leave the drying process up to professionals. When you call our mold remediation & inspection experts, we’ll use equipment to completely dry all affected areas. We’ll then sanitize all surfaces to stop mold from forming in the future.
If you suspect mold in your Aurora home or office, call Restoration 1. We’re highly trained to deal with any mold problem, regardless of its severity.
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Certified and Highly Trained Restoration Experts
- Eco Friendly Service
- Prompt Damage Assessment and Pretesting
Hours of Operation
How Can We Help?
Why Choose Restoration 1?
- High Service Standards
- 24/7 Response Time
- We Guarantee The Use Of The Most Current Code Standards
- Certified Experts
- We Live In Your Community
- We Have Experience Dealing With All Insurance Companies
- Emergency Services
- We Consider You Part Of Our Family
- Pride In Meeting Your Restoration Deadlines