Restoration 1 of West Denver Provides Mold Remediation & Inspection Service in Littleton, CO
We Are The #1 Mold Remediation & Inspection Restoration Experts in Littleton.
- Technicians are professionally trained. They are Certified and Highly-Trained to follow recognized association standards.
- Environmentally responsible. Our founder is an environmental engineer. It is our philosophy to respect the environment as we return your property back to pre-loss condition.
- Communication with clients. Knowing the extent of the problem and the plan for remediation is important to our clients. We provide a prompt and complete mold infiltration assessment.
- Working with your insurance adjuster. We can review the project plan with your insurance adjuster to keep him/her aware of your remediation needs.
- Trusted local contractor. Our business is located within the area and we live locally. Our reputation is key to our commitment to provide the best service.
Expert Mold Remediation Service
Mold Often Follows Water Intrusion
If your property has sustained major water damage – from a flood, broken or frozen pipes or any other reason – you need a restoration contractor that can make the necessary repairs, but can ALSO assess the area for the presence of mold. Mold forms easily in areas that have taken on water. Mold removal should not be delayed as its presence can have adverse health effects. Please to seek expert mold remediation & inspection directly following a water event. At Restoration 1 of West Denver, we have the tools, training and expertise to take on mold issues, whether they are small or large. Our technicians know how to remove all traces of mold and get your property back to a safe and habitable state.
Urgency of Mold Remediation
When You See Mold, Call Restoration 1 of West Denver
Immediate action at the first sign of mold results in better success.
- Easier cleanup. Mold can spread to other areas quickly if left unattended.
- Hazardous to health. Your home or office is unsafe and could be a health hazard if mold is not removed.
What are some of the physical effects of mold?
Mold grows where there is a lack of proper ventilation, in high moisture areas and where there is excessive humidity. To be safe and protect your family and co-workers, we advise owners to have a professional mold remediation & inspection performed immediately. Quick action may protect you from various symptoms such as:
- irritated or watery eyes,
- breathing problems,
- and other diseases.
Black Mold Can Be A Significant Problem
Similar to mildew, black mold has a raised appearance (while mildew is “flat”). Black mold spreads when spores travel through the air to other areas. Black mold spores are particularly nasty because if inhaled, these spores can cause serious health issues. You can spot black mold by its dark gray, black or green color.
What Is Our Mold Remediation Process?
The Indoor Air Quality Association (IAQA) Standards.
Each technician on the Restoration 1 team is certified by the Indoor Air Quality Association (IAQA). By adhering to their process, we get the best results. When we get a call alerting us to the need for mold remediation & inspection, our first step is to test the air quality in your home or office to determine the extent of the mold problem. As a result, we know the best way to remove mold. Our team is fully trained and experienced in HVAC cleaning and inspection. In fact, our process takes care of mold that has made its way into the system and unit.
How To Prevent Mold Growth In The Future
Once infiltrated by water, mold can develop later if it is not treated properly from the beginning. After a water event, the best way to prevent mold growth is to ensure all areas of your property are thoroughly dried. Drying furnishing, flooring and other materials can be very difficult. It’s important to use the proper equipment to make sure items are thoroughly and properly dried. We recommend that you leave the drying process up to professionals. When you call our mold remediation & inspection experts, we’ll use equipment to completely dry all affected areas. We’ll then sanitize all surfaces to stop mold from forming in the future.
If you suspect mold in your Littleton home or office, call Restoration 1. We’re highly trained to deal with any mold problem, regardless of its severity.
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Certified and Highly Trained Restoration Experts
- Eco Friendly Service
- Prompt Damage Assessment and Pretesting
Hours of Operation
How Can We Help?
Why Choose Restoration 1?
- High Service Standards
- 24/7 Response Time
- We Guarantee The Use Of The Most Current Code Standards
- Certified Experts
- We Live In Your Community
- We Have Experience Dealing With All Insurance Companies
- Emergency Services
- We Consider You Part Of Our Family
- Pride In Meeting Your Restoration Deadlines
Fast Response Time - Local & Professional OPEN 24/7, CALL NOW!
How Can We Help?
Our promise is that we will use the best materials and above code quality craftsmanship to restore your damaged property.